Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

I heart FeedBurner

http://www.wikio.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The White Blackberry Pearl

The White Blackberry Pearl

The BlackBerry Pearl is finally living up to its name now that it has been released with a lustrous, pearl white finish. The Pearl is know for its easy-to-use phone, personal e-mail, and web browsing capabilities and it just happens to be my phone of choice because it allows me access to my e-mail and geeksugar no matter where I am.

"The BlackBerry Pearl has set the bar for combining the functionality of a full-featured BlackBerry phone and the ultimate in style, all at an affordable price,” said Mike Butler, Chief Marketing Officer, T-Mobile USA. “Now, the white BlackBerry Pearl provides our customers with another effortless, yet stylish, option to stay connected with loved ones.”

For more about the phone, visit BlackberryPearl.com.
[Source]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home